Goddards Wood Works Wood Floor Clean and Shine
Wood floors are classic in a beautiful home. Many new wood floor solutions promise to clean floors with gimmicks, but the traditional method of cleaning wood floors is the best. For traditional wood floor care use Goddard’s Wood Works:
- Cleans, Shines and Protects in One Easy Step.
- Apply Directly on Wood Floor and Wipe.
- Brings out the Natural Beauty of Wood Floors.
- Resists Spills and Scuffing.
Goddard’s Wood Works was inspired by Joseph Goddard’s commitment to high-quality wood furniture products. Our Wood Works formula has been perfected by combining the traditional excellence of Goddard’s wood furniture care products with today’s advanced cleaning technology. This new wood floor cleaner and polish carries on the distinguished tradition of the Goddard’s superior shine and protection for your home.
- Remove any loose dirt by sweeping or vacuuming floor first.
- Squirt directly onto floor in an “S” pattern, covering approximately 3 square feet at a time. Avoid puddling.
- Damp-mop using a wrung-out mop. For best results, use long strokes that follow the grain of the wood.
- Move to the next area and repeat. Rinse mop as necessary to remove accumulated dirt.
- Let dry for 10-15 minutes.