1 Goddards Silver Dip And 1 Goddards Silver Pad Foam
$33.30 Inc GST
3 Goddards Silver Dip And 1 Goddards Silver Pad Foam
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.33 with More info
1 GODDARDS 295ml SILVER DIP AND 1 GODDARDS 170gram SILVER PAD FOAM
1 GODDARDS SILVER DIP
Silver dip instantly removes tarnish from silverware, silverplate, cutlery, and small silver items Quickly cleans even difficult to reach places such as between fork tines Gives silver a brilliant shine Just dip, rinse, and dry.
Some silver items are difficult to clean and polish because of their unique shape and size. For those items use Goddard’s Silver Dip.
- Instantly Removes Tarnish and Leaves a Brilliant Shine.Goddard’s Silver Dip is easy to use. Just dip, rinse and dry for a brilliant shine. Tarnish will dissolve away to bring out the natural beauty of your silver. The strong cleaning power of Goddard’s Silver Dip is extremely effective on silver but should never come in contact with stainless steel. We recommend reading the Helpful Tips page to learn more about the care of your fine silver and home furnishings.
- For Silverware, Silver plate, Cutlery and Small Silver Items.
- Cleans Even Difficult-to-Reach Places Such as Between Fork Tines.
- Professional Cleaning Power.
- SILVER DIP SHOULD NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH STAINLESS STEEL.
- Dip article into Goddard’s Silver Dip until tarnish disappears.
- If article is too large for dipping, swab article with a cotton ball soaked in Silver Dip.
- Wash article in soapy water and rinse well.
- Dry article with a soft cloth.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
For a brilliant shine, polish article with Goddard’s Silver Cloth or Mitts immediately after cleaning
1 Goddards® Long Term Silver Pad 170grm
Clean and easy polishing for intricate silver
Maintain that ‘Just Polished’ look with Goddard’s silver polish
Goddards Long Term Silver Pad (Foaming Silver Polish), Specially formulated for the cleaning and polishing of intricate, heavily embossed and silver plate articles.
The creamy foam is easily sponged into every nook and cranny and gently removes tarnish. As with Silver Polish, when the product is rinsed off, a harmless, invisible chemical barrier remains.
Cleaning tarnished silver can be time consuming and tedious, especially for large, intricate silver pieces. Easily clean, shine and protect your silver with Goddards Silver Foam.
- Just Apply, Rinse and Dry.Goddards Silver Foam easily sponges into even the most intricate filigree to instantly dissolve tarnish and bring out the natural beauty of silver. The foam is easily rinsed away, leaving a tarnish-resistant barrier to protect silver from future tarnishing. This is especially useful for silver articles that cannot be immersed in water. Use Goddard’s Silver Foam to give your silver the royal treatment.
- Quickly Foams Away Tarnish.
- No Hard Rubbing or Buffing.
- Includes a Sponge Applicator.
- Dampen applicator in warm water.
- Apply Goddard’s Silver Foam, working up a rich, cleansing lather.
- Rinse article under warm running water.
- Dry immediately with a soft absorbent cloth.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
or 4 payments of $4.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $6.75 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $12.45 with Afterpay