Goddard’s Long Term Silver Cloth 440mm x 320mm
Free Shipping on these Cloths. Goddard’s® Long Term Silver Polish Cloth is a soft cotton cloth, impregnated with Long Term Silver Polish ingredients.
It is a very convenient way to clean and polish silver which is on display or in constant use.
Just wipe your silver to restore lustre and inhibit re-tarnishing.
Silver Cloth is not intended to remove heavy tarnish.
Without a formulated cleaner, simply wiping silver with a common cloth will do little to remove tarnish. Goddard’s Silver Cloth and Mitts have provided the perfect combination.
- Quickly Cleans and Shines Display Silver.
- Leaves a Brilliant Shine.
- Polishes Silver that Can’t Be Rinsed (Picture Frames, Candlestick Holders, etc.).
- Perfect for items on display.
Goddard’s Silver Cloth and Mitts are made from 100% English cotton impregnated with Goddard’s exclusive cleaning, polishing and anti-tarnish agents. They are ideal for cleaning or dusting lightly tarnished silver, silver plate and gold. Bring out the natural beauty of your fine silver with Goddard’s polishing cloths and mitts.
- Gently wipe the surface with Goddard’s Silver and Jewelry Polishing Cloth to remove tarnish. Buff clean the surface with the cloth to produce a brilliant shine.
- Use in companion with other Goddard’s products; Silver Dip, Silver Foam, Jewelry Cleaner. After using these products as directed, buff the surface of the article with the Silver and Jewelry Polishing Cloth to protect against tarnish.
received exactly what i was expecting
Excellent product, works really well & easy to use, silver comes up with a brilliant shine.
What a great product…it has been around for years, and is a mess free…hassle free way of restoring the shine to any silver…..I use mine for my silver jewellery…wow !!!!! What a difference. I keep my cloth in a zip lock sandwich bag…making sure all the air is out so it doesn’t dry out. Also. “Polish Up” is a great company to deal with….I’m very happy with every aspect of the transaction and highly recommended them
Been using this product for years.